Snake coiled up in the yard
Home - Garden
Why You Shouldn't Use Sulfur To Get Rid Of Snakes In Your Yard
Though some products claim sulfur to be a skin irritant for the snake, which they like to avoid, no formal research or experiments indicates
it can deter snakes.
Additionally, sulfur is not only expensive but also toxic. When ingested by animals, including your pets or pests like deer, it can kill them by damaging their digestive system.
The sulfur-based repellents mostly use mothballs, which some claim have a strong scent that repels snakes, but even they are equally toxic and can harm any animal that eats them.